torsdag den 25. april 2013

Bread from the StoneAge..

Okay, so my roomie showed me this recipe for bread without any flour. Sounds interesting? I think so!


And on the occasion of going on a weekend where I have to bring my own food. I took this opportunity of trying something new. And guess what. It turned out wonderful!
You should definitely try this!

It is very simple, all you need is:

100 g. Pumpkin seed
100 g. Sunflower seed
100 g. Almonds
100 g. Walnuts
100 g. Flax seed
100 g. sesame seed
5 eggs
1 dl. oil
2 teaspoon salt

And the instructions are:

1. Mix all the ingrediens together

2. Put it in a form

3. Bake it for 1 hour at 160 degrees

And that is all! Pretty easy :)And the result is amazing!
Try it - that is all I have to say :)

Have a nice weekend!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar